What is going on?!

My feed reader has either gone crazy or someone has managed to use my old blog address to publish stuff. But that's not possible because I don't have the blog address anymore.

I got 25 new posts about 'fake prada bags' and 'gucci sunglasses' under samarowais.blogspot.com (which was the blog address of this blog before). The url doesn't exist anymore. I changed it to blogging-opinions.

Does anyone have any idea? My blogger account hasn't been hacked. I'm not going to link to the page that opens because I'm not sure if it's safe. Plus I don't want to give that fake site a legitimate link.

But seriously, it was such a relief to come here and see that everything was in order!

Posted bySamar Owais  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=40324fe3e21188f418ce7649e3b82666 Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites