Eyeglasses are sexy!

Tina Fey makes eyeglasses look sexy. That's the thought I had while I was shopping for eyeglasses when I found out I had weakened sight - in one eye.

Unfortunately, I'm not Tina Fey. Instead of sexy, I look like a geek with glasses too big for my nose. I know there are eyeglasses out there that can make me look good. A quick look through eyeglasses.com tells me that indeed, they can look good. They have variety and also don't necessarily need to drill a hole in my pocket but alas, I've yet to figure out how to make the smart choice where eye glasses are concerned.

How do I make them look good on me?

What looks good to me in the shop ends up not looking good outside it - after I've ordered them of course. My sisters are no help. They love rubbing it in (like any sibling worth their salt would).

Posted bySamar Owais  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=40324fe3e21188f418ce7649e3b82666 Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites