Happy New Year!

I'm a day early. But I'm excited! It's the new year! Do you know how many plans I've got for this brand new, almost here year? Way too many, naturally. I don't believe in making resolutions but I do believe in making plans.

So if everything goes according to plan - which it never does - I'll be:

  • going to India in April for two weeks.
  • losing about 15 lbs.
  • going home for my sister's wedding in the summer (I love monsoon weddings!).
  • hauling myself to the gym to get some exercise.

Very achievable plans don't you think? What are you plans for the New Year?

P.S: One change I've made to the blog is opening comments and changed the 'About this blog'. The new year is going to be all about conversation and interaction.

Posted bySamar Owais  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=40324fe3e21188f418ce7649e3b82666 Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites